Friday, November 15, 2013

Such a big girl!

Today Mommy took me back to that place! The one where everyone was so rude! This time they poked me 3 times! I got weighed too and the nurse says that I am a big girl! I am on the 85 percentile for my BMI.

Guess what!? I can sit up all by myself now! I still fall over if I loose my concentration and I can't get back up but I and working on that! I love to
sit on the floor and play with my toys, it is so fun! I pretend I am a monster and I am eating all my toys. They can never get away! AARRUUMM!

I also realized that we have 3 creatures roaming around my house. They really like it when Mommy rubs them. 2 of them are smaller and Mommy calls them Kitties and the big black one she says is Lucy the doggy. I helped Mommy take the kitties to the vet and the one named Dexter let me pet him! He made a funny grummmbly sound. His fur was so soft! He got poked too but he didn't cry like I did. He must be one tough kitty!

I don't feel good tonight so I am going to bed early! Good night!
Such a cutie!




No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like: