Friday, November 1, 2013

A Bunch of Firsts

Sorry Mommy and I have been MIA this past week or so. We had a very busy weekend and then on Wednesday Mommy got real sick. We had to take her to the hospital cause she fainted and now has a big bruise on her cheek! We were real worried about her but the doctor said she just has a virus.

On Tuesday, I got to try some cool stuff! First, Daddy gave me a bottle of something white, like booby juice but it wasn't booby juice. It tasted ok, but I like my booby juice better.

Then later at dinner, Mommy gave me
something to suck on. It was hard at first and then got squishy. I really liked it. She kept saying mum mum and making me laugh. I had trouble keeping it in my mouth though, it was so slippery, it came shooting back out!

Then my big sister started dancing for me. I want to be just like her when I get big. She was waving her arms in the air so I tried real hard to do it too. It was alot of fun, she is so silly! And when she shakes her hair, it looks so funny!

After dinner, Mommy gave me a BATH! Not a baby-in-the-sink bath but a big girl in-the-big-tub bath! It was so much fun! I could kick my legs and splash! I got Mommy SO wet!

Thursday was Halloween. I dressed up like a strawberry but Mommy was still too sick to take me anywhere to show off my cuteness, so we just took lots of pictures! My Big brother number 3 was an evil ginger. He went out trick or treating and stealing peoples souls. My Daddy said he couldn't have candy though, candy is good for the soul and he doesn't have one! I think my brother snuck some anyways!
Yummy Strawberry

Mommy is feeling better now so she might write something too. I am going to bed now. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like: