Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Forget Monsters, old age is what I worry about!


Hello! Cadadoodle here! My Mommy seems to be stealing the show here so I told her I need to post something!

I wanted to tell you all the things I did over Christmas!

My big brother keeps taking my hand when I am eating my boobyjuice and making the fountain shake and he says "milk shake!!!" I think he is getting old, cause that totally isn't what it is called, so I told him with my free hand "boobyjuice!"  I hope I don't get so forgetful when I get big like him, I mean who can forget BooJu?

 I also learned to shake my fists and ask for a diaper change. That one is cool cause then I don't have to sit in my yucky diapers for long. After one diaper change I felt so much better
I wanted to celebrate so  I asked Daddy for "more BooJu"

I have been trying new foods too.  I like to eat anything mommy does. She thinks I don't know how to use a spoon yet so I let her feed me. Though that stuff on the spoon is kinda slimy and gross. I prefer the stuff I can pick up. Today I got to make a mess with a bran muffin! Oh it was so much fun!

I like to play with balls, though they keep running away from me. I pull myself over to them, stretch really far and just as I touch it, that darn ball runs away again! I am gonna have to find a faster way to get those balls cause using my elbows is so SLOW!

Before Christmas came, Mommy and Daddy moved our rooms around so now my 2 brothers share down stairs and my big sissy and I have a room together. Mommy says we are gonna paint our room and make it so pretty! I am just glad that I have my Fairies above my bed to protect me.
 I thought it would be great but there is one problem! Sissy snores! LOUD! How the heck am I supposed to get my cuteness sleep with all that noise going on??? Forget Monsters under the bed, that sissy will scare away anything! I am glad she doesn't sleep at our house very often!

Santa came to our house, he is pretty sneeky you know, I didn't even see him and then there was fun stuff under our tree! I got a really cool stroller pushy thing. I like to put my dolly in it. She doesn't like it though. She keeps sliding out.

Well, that is all I had to tell you! Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like: