Thursday, December 5, 2013

Mommy Brain Monday....uh Thursday

So can you guess what my Mommy brain moment is this week? Yup, thats right, I forgot to write a post about Mommy brain.

In my defense, it has been a crazy week. The Kids SO need a break from school, I feel like I need a whistle. It doesn't help that Monday was cyber monday and I was on the computer most of the day dealing with Website issues. Tuesday, I hosted my Mommy groups Christmas party, so there's that. And the excuses build from there.

So I am sorry for my MAJOR Mommy brain this week, that goes out to all my readers, my son who had to wait 30 minutes for me to pick him up from work because I took not one wrong turn but 4 (on a route that I drive 2-4 times a week) and to my husband because I over booked us tonight and didn't even clue in last night when I thought you were just being difficult when you told me you couldn't make it to my appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like: